We’re excited to welcome you back for a much needed escape along the Colorado River. And while you’re here soaking up some well-deserved good times, we’ll be doing everything we can to increase your peace of mind. Here are some simple things you can do to help: Maintain a six-foot social distance, wear mandatory face coverings when you’re in public places, and wash your hands often. Being #LaughlinSmart is a new way of doing things around here, but the fun that this oasis offers is still the same.
Keep Your Distance.
At least 6 feet apart.
Whenever you’re in public.
Wash Your Hands.
No matter what.
Seek Medical Attention.
Before you travel if you’re feeling unwell.
What Health and Well-being Measures Is Laughlin Taking?
Nevadans and visitors are required to wear face coverings when they are in public, with limited exceptions. The destination’s resorts have put together a thorough health and safety plan based on the advice of health and government officials. Below you can find a link to each resort partner’s plan, as well as more information about how they will implement social distancing and cleaning practices.
- Currently, there are no travel restrictions on travel within the domestic U.S.
- The White House announced that starting March 13, travel is restricted to the U.S. from most of Europe for 30 days. This restriction does not apply to U.S. citizens or their family members.
- Travel is also restricted to those who have been in China and/or Iran during the last 14 days.
Nevadans and visitors are required to wear face coverings at all times, for both indoor and outdoor activities. This includes:
- When in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors.
- Inside of restaurants when not actively eating or drinking.
Public or private transportation and paratransit:
- While waiting for or riding on public transportation or paratransit.
- While riding in taxis, private car services, monorails, trams and rideshares like Uber and Lyft.
- While driving or operating any form of transportation or paratransit.
While at work:
- When interacting in-person with members of the public.
- When in any space visited by the general public, even if no one else is present.
- When in any space where food is prepared or packaged, for sale, or generally distributed to others.
- When walking though common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators and parking facilities.
- In any room or enclosed area where other people are present (except for members of the person’s own household or residence.)
Exceptions to the face covering mandate include:
- Within one’s own household; while eating and drinking.
- Children ages 2 to 9 are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings when in public spaces. Children ages 10 and above are required to wear face coverings when in public spaces.
- Those who have a medical condition or disability preventing the removal of a face covering. Individuals exempted under this provision should wear a nonrestrictive alternative, such as a face shield, if possible.
- Those who are hearing impaired or when in communication with a hearing impaired individual.
- Those who are obtaining services involving the nose or face for which temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to perform the service.
- Those engaged in outdoor work or recreation when alone or with household members and able to maintain social distance.
- Those seated at a restaurant or other venue that offers food or beverage services, while they are eating or drinking and able to maintain social distance.
- Those whom wearing a face covering would create a risk related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
- Those experiencing homelessness. These individuals are strongly encouraged to continue to practice social distancing, to wear face coverings if possible, and to seek out community services where available.
- Those who are incarcerated.
Plan Your Trip to Laughlin
Comfortable accommodations, exciting attractions, riveting entertainment and adventurous day trips are just a few reasons Laughlin is a great getaway.