Labor Day Comedy Fest
- Date(s): Aug 31, 2017 – Sep 03, 2017
- Time(s): Starting: 8:00 PM
- Location: Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
This show will feature some of the best comedians at one time in one room!
• Gabe Lopez – Your Host - Gabe Lopez is no stranger to the spotlight. He began doing stand-up in 2002, when he was given the opportunity to perform on open mic night at the Improv Comedy Club. After a few shows he was invited to Las Vegas to compete against hundreds of other stand-up comedians with only 4 months experience.
• Cory and Chad, The Smash Brothers, are identical twin brothers born and raised outside of Los Angeles in the Inland Empire. Growing up with a biker for a dad, and a Post Office delivery lady for a mom, they moved frequently and attended a total of 14 different schools during childhood. Always being the new kids made them adapt by being outgoing and spontaneously humorous to gain new friendships.
• DJ Cooch - DJ Cooch is a Comedian, Actor and Disc Jockey. Baring many talents he has been associated with such names as Eddie Griffin, Carlos Mencia, Anjelah Johnson and Jo Koy. DJ Cooch was recently inducted into the Improv Wall of Fame, a very prestigious honor within the comedy world.
• Brett Riley - Brett Riley is a regular on the LA Comedy Scene performing regularly at the Laugh Factory, Improv, Comedy Store, and on the popular stand-alone shows that have great followings, like Chocolate Sundaes, Mo Betta Mondays, and Adults Only. His style could be described as unexpected and versatile all while staying true to his Everyman persona.
• Kabir "Kabeezy" Singh - Kabir "Kabeezy" Singh is one of the Nation's fastest-rising Stand Up Comedy stars; Singh is a huge crowd-pleaser with an abundance of energy, an in-your-face attitude and clever material. Kabir's Stand Up has also been featured on the "Starz Network", "BBC Comedy ", "TV Asia" and "The Fox Network" Kabir was also a part of last seasons "The Family Guy" which is a staple on the "Fox Network" and was also seen on tour on the "BFF Tour" in support of "Jo Koy and Anjelah Johnson". Do not miss your chance to see this rising star any chance you get...You will not regret it.